Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Indoor,Hospital,Apartment||Material:||Virgin Materials PVC,100% PVC/Vinyl|
|Surface Treatment:||Simple Color,Parquet,Non-slip,Anti-slip||Type:||Plastic Flooring,Interlocking Plastic Floor Tile|
|Application:||Home,Residential & Commercial,Hotel,garage Tile||Product Name:||PVC Interlocking Tiles,PVC Floor Tile,HANPLUS Wear-resisting Indoor PVC Vinyl Floor Tile|
|Wearlayer:||0.3mm-0.7mm||Installation:||Glue Down,Valinge Click,Loose Lay/Dry Back/Seif-adhesive/Click|
dry back vinyl planks,
dry back vinyl tile
The main raw material for PVC floor tile is PVC, there are no radioactive elements on the floor, and high-quality plastic plate in passive combustion does not produce harmful gases.
PVC floor tile surface layer has a wear-resistant layer, making the floor friction increased, skid resistance of the surface has been enhanced. PVC floor tile the main component is vinyl resin, waterproof, as long as not soaked for a long time will not be damaged, to prevent mold on the floor.
1. UV coating surface, hardened with the ceramic nanoparticle, scratch-resistant.
2. Different embossing, synchronous wood embossing.
3. Realistic natural wood, marble and carpet color.
4. More than 1000 patterns to be selected.
5. Super wear resistance, suitable for household and commercial usage.
6. Eco-friendly material, lightweight, low carbon.
7. Fire-resistant, waterproof, anti-slip.
8. Easy to install, no nail or glue needed.
1. Vertical Click joint system, which means a glue-less install for an easy transition in any space.
2. Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
3. Sound absorption&Soundproof, it is sound insulation can deaden the noise of the room.
4. Waterproof & Firebrick, It is water repellent, so the water could not penetrate into the floor.
5. Anti-corrosion&long lifetime, provide the industry with better products and maintenance free for clients .
6. Anti-slippery, Slip resistance make it more suitable for kids&the aged family, dance room and badminton court.
7. Anti-scratch&Stain repellent, High quality wear layer making it exceptionally stain and scratch-resistant.
8. Good foot feels, They are warmer underfoot than traditional tile or stone.
9. Easy install and maintain, reduce the cost of the labor force, economic choose for residential and commercial
10. Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical component.
11. 100% Virgin vinyl, It is made from virgin material to ensure the quality of the final product stable.
12. NO swelling when exposed to water.
13. Durable, will not expand or contract, very stable.
To ensure a smooth installation, it is important to prepare the surface onto which you'll be laying your floor.
Vinyl can also be laid onto an existing floor such as:
• Vinyl or linoleum
The most important thing is to have a dry, even and clean subfloor. If the floor is uneven (tile joints, parquet bevels or any type of cracks), think about using a leveling compound. Remember, vinyl is a soft flooring and any bumps underneath will show.
Contact Person: Nancy Liu