Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Durable PVC Vinyl Flooring||Material:||100% Virginal PVC Material|
|Feature:||Easy Maintenance||Installation:||Glue Down, Unilin Click, Self-Adhesive|
plastic vinyl flooring,
pvc plank flooring
Durable Flat PVC Vinyl Flooring Stain Resistance Applicated in Home Decoration
PVC Vinyl flooring is extremely durable,having very high resistance against dents and scratches,which is a major issue with solid wooden flooring.Well installed and adequately maintained,the can last up to 20 years or more.
Unlike to penetrate the sheets or tiles of vinyl flooring,making them very resistant to dirt and staining.As such,maintaining PVC vinyl flooring requires little other than sweeping,vacuuming and mopping,unlike solid wooden flooring which request specialized ceaners periodically.
PVC Vinyl Flooring Construction
PVC Vinyl Flooring Specification
|Model||PVC Vinyl Flooring|
|Thickness||4.0mm 4.2mm 5.0mm 6.0mm|
|Size||1210*170mm 900*140mm 1220*180mm|
|Wear layer||0.3mm 0.5mm 0.7mm|
|Surface Pattern||Wood Pattern Stone Pattern Carpet Patter Stone Pattern|
|Surface treatment||Deep embossed, crystal, EIR, Hand scraped|
|Feature||Water, Fire, Scratch, Stain resistance|
|Advantage||Esay Installation and Easy Replacement|
|Warranty||Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years|
Advantage of use PVC Vinyl Flooring for your home
1. Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
5. Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the sub-floor.
6. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
7. Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
8. Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.
The Installation Sample of PVC Vinyl Flooring
Contact Person: Bella Zhang