Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||SPC Vinyl Flooring||Type:||SPC Flooring|
|Size:||7''x48'' / 9''x48''/7''x60'' / 9''x60''/7''x72'' / 9''x72''||Thickness:||4.0mm / 4.5mm / 5.0mm|
|Material:||PVC||Feature:||Resistant To Fading, Peeling, Cupping, Indentations And Mildew|
|Installation:||Press In Self-lock||Design:||Designed To Look Like Real Wood|
spc plank flooring,
spc laminate flooring
Scratch Resistant SPC Vinyl Flooring Used for Hospital, School, Shopping Mall
SPC flooring is an upgrade of Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT). It is special designed with “Unilin” click locking system. So, it can be easily installed on different floor base. No matter laying them on concrete, ceramic or existing flooring.
It is Stone plastic composite, so they are formaldehyde free.
SPEED OF INSTALLATION
Installs about 40% faster than traditional Glue Down.
Our SPC Flooring is 100% waterproof, also can be installed in Kitchen & bathroom.
Much better than traditional vinyl flooring.
VARIETIES OF DESIGNS
With thousands of color patterns, include wooden design, stone design & carpets design. Suitable for different use places.
SPC Vinyl Flooring Construction
SPC Vinyl Flooring Specification
|Model||SPC Vinyl Flooring|
|Color||Several hundreds of color for your choice|
|Thickness||4.0mm 4.2mm 5.0mm 6.0mm|
|Size||1210*170mm 900*140mm 1220*180mm|
|Wear layer||0.3mm 0.5mm 0.7mm|
|Special treatment||Painted V-groove, soundproof eva, soundproof cork|
|Surface treatment||Deep embossed, crystal, EIR, Hand scraped|
|Feature||Waterproof Fireproof Anti-skid Anti-scratch|
|Advantage||Easy click to install/ Labor costs saving/Formaldehyde free|
|Warranty||Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years|
Advantage of use SPC Vinyl Flooring for your home
1. Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
5. Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the sub-floor.
6. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
7. Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
8. Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.
The Installation Sample of SPC Vinyl Flooring
Contact Person: Bella Zhang