Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Low Noice SPC Vinyl Flooring||Model:||SPC Vinyl Flooring|
|Material:||Plastic||Color:||Hundred Of Colors You Can Choose|
|Feature:||Pet Friendly And Kid Friendly||Installation:||Unilin And Valinge Locking System|
|Function:||Residential And Commercial Floor Decoration||Size:||7''x48'' / 9''x48''/7''x60'' / 9''x60''/7''x72'' / 9''x72''|
spc plank flooring,
stone vinyl flooring
Low Noice SPC Vinyl Flooring Good Durability and Easy Maintenance
SPC Vinyl Flooring
SPC Vinyl flooring (Rigid Core LVP) is an upgrade and improvement of rigid core luxury vinyl flooring(LVT flooring),the leading products for future.SPC rigid core flooring combines the strength of stone and the beauty of wood,One for all solution for your home decoration.
SPC vinyl flooring is constructed by UV coating, Wear layer, SPC print layer,SPC core. For the backing, EVA, IXPE foam or Cork wood as option all available.Its advantages including good dimension stability, high peel strength, little noise when walking on, no warping, no distortion, 100% waterproof, heat and sound insulation, eco-friendly rigid floor, no harmful emission.
SPC rigid vinyl flooring, also known as Rigid Vinyl Plank is based on a high tech development of a new environmentally friendly flooring which is 100% formaldehyde free. Unlike laminate flooring, SPC rigid vinyl flooring is produced with 100% virgin PVC.
SPC Vinyl Flooring Construction
SPC Vinyl Flooring Specification
|Model||SPC Vinyl Flooring|
|Color||Several hundreds of color for your choice|
|Thickness||4.0mm 4.2mm 5.0mm 6.0mm|
|Size||1210*170mm 900*140mm 1220*180mm|
|Wear layer||0.3mm 0.5mm 0.7mm|
|Special treatment||Painted V-groove, soundproof eva, soundproof cork|
|Surface treatment||Deep embossed, crystal, EIR, Hand scraped|
|Feature||Waterproof Fireproof Anti-skid Anti-scratch|
|Advantage||Easy click to install/ Labor costs saving/Formaldehyde free|
|Warranty||Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years|
Advantage of use SPC Vinyl Flooring for your home
1. Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
5. Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the sub-floor.
6. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
7. Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
8. Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.
SPC Vinyl Flooring
Contact Person: Bella Zhang