Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Feature:||Waterproof Wear Resistant Anti-slip,Waterproof,Eco-friendly,Durable,Fire Resistant||Size:||6"x36"/6"x48"/7.25"x48",6"x36" ; 4''x36'' ; 6"x48",9x48"etc,6"x36" / 7"x48" / 9"x48",4''*36''/6''*36''/9''*36''/6''*48''/8''*36''/9''*48''|
|Product Name:||PVC Vinyl Tile Flooring||Backing:||Dry Back,Dry Backing/locking System/loose Lay,Dry Backing,IXPE|
|Application:||Hospital,Commercial,Office,Bathroom,Living Room||Meterial:||100% Pure Raw Pvc Materials/vinyl Flooring|
plastic vinyl flooring,
pvc vinyl sheet
Natural knots and a wandering wood grain ground radiant planks in rustic flavor, striking a perfect balance of light and texture. This quick-lock vinyl plank flooring features rich hardwood detailing with double the pattern variety and specialized wood grain embossing for a more natural look. SPC Vinyl is 100% waterproof, making it easy to clean and perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. Each plank is fortified from within by GeoCore -- a layer of limestone composite that resists indentation and keeps flooring stable. Cut installation days in half with an interlocking system that requires no glue, nails, or acclimation wait time. Plus, Mute Step planks come with attached acoustic padding, for a quieter, more comfortable flooring experience.
|non-slip vinyl flooring||As sample or upon request(Latest design films from Taiwan
more than thousands of colors to be chosen)
|Name||Vinyl flooring ( PVC flooring, LVT flooring )|
|Overall Thickness||1.5mm,2mm,2.5mm,3mm,4mm,5mm or upon request|
|Paving Method||Click System, Dry Back, Self Adhesive, Loose lay|
|Production cycle||Within one month (Ask us now for optional production cycle)|
|Service||Strict Quality Control System, one to one order following serve|
|Surface Texture||Woodgrain, Lightwood grain, Handscraped, EIR, Stone, Marble, Carpet|
1. Various colors and patterns, various specifications, meet the various needs of decoration design, perfect choice for residential and commercial.
2. Special UV coating, making the flooring excellent anti-slip, waterproof, moisture-proof,anti-mildew.
3. Special wear layer, up to hundreds of thousands wearing coefficient, making the vinyl flooring excellent wear-resistant, increase the lifetime, reduce the maintenance charge.
4. Comparing the traditional flooring products, vinyl flooring light, and thin, easy installation, fulfilling the bearing requirement of high rise building.
5. B1 class fireproof, stop the burning, released smoke will cause no hurt for humans.
6. Good elastic recovery, making the vinyl flooring excellent foot feeling, sound absorption.
7. Fulfilling international environment protection standard, no formaldehyde, no pollution.
1. Is PVC flooring waterproof?
PVC flooring 100% water-resistant PVC flooring that effortlessly withstands extreme humidity. ... Finesse is an alternative to traditional laminate flooring. It is the ideal flooring for wet rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens.
2. Is PVC flooring safe?
These harmful chemicals are created during the manufacture of the Chloride in PVC. These substances pose a health risk to anyone who is exposed to them. ... Phthalates: Some vinyl is hard, but most flooring vinyl is relatively soft and yielding.
3. Is vinyl better than PVC?
Vinyl is radical ethane that refers to many different ethylene-based compounds and PVC is polyvinyl chloride and a polymer of vinyl chloride. PVC is a type of vinyl and is one of the most popular construction materials on the market. PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride and is relatively inexpensive.
4. Is vinyl stronger than plastic?
It is a very strong and durable plastic material. Vinyl is a very low-cost material to produce. Vinyl is a plastic material, which unlike other plastics, can easily be recycled. Because of the durability of vinyl, products made from this material have a long life span.
5. What are the disadvantages of vinyl plank flooring?
As with any product, there are disadvantages associated with vinyl plank flooring. However, if you have a large, open space, a glue down vinyl will be the best for your project. Vinyl plank flooring is very durable, however, it is a softer material than most laminates, hardwoods, and tiles.
Contact Person: Nancy Liu