Composite Material Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring For Apartment / Office / School
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|carton and pallet
|300 container per month
|Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
|Can Be Used In Humid Area
|Real Wood Or Marble Look
|Stable Dimension And Structure
|Residential And Commercial Flooring
luxury vinyl sheet flooring,
luxury vinyl tile planks
Highly Affordable Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Great for Apartment,Office,School
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring is a composite material that does not contain any wood. It is waterproof, rigid and stable. SPC products are commonly referred to as enhanced vinyl plank, luxury vinyl flooring or waterproof vinyl.
The biggest advantage of SPC is that it's waterproof and appropriate for areas where laminate shouldn’t be used – bathrooms, for example. In addition, the wear layer of SPC offers more cushion and absorbs sound to make a quieter floor.
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Construction
- Wear Layer – The wear layer is the top coating on the vinyl floor that is transparent. This adds scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl plank.
- PVC DECOR FILM – Each SPC vinyl floor will have a thin layer of vinyl attached to it. This layer is waterproof and will contain the pattern, texture and look of the floor.
- SPC Core – The SPC core is made by combining limestone powder and stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof core.
- Attached Underlayment(FOAM OR CORK) – SPC vinyl floors may or may not come with attached underlayment. These are usually included to help with sound reduction and add softness to the floor.
Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Specification
|Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
|wood stone marble
|4.0mm 4.2mm 5.0mm 6.0mm
|1210*170mm 900*140mm 1220*180mm
|home flooring decoration
|Deep embossed, crystal, EIR, Hand scraped
|Waterproof Fireproof Anti-skid Anti-scratch
|Easy click to install/ Labor costs saving/Formaldehyde free
|Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years
Advantage of use LVT Vinyl Planl Flooring for your home
1. Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
5. Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the sub-floor.
6. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
7. Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
8. Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.