Flexible Indoor Stone Look Vinyl Tile , Shrinkage Rate ≤0.25% SPC Vinyl Plank
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500sqm per design|
|Packaging Details:||packaging:Carton box+Plywood pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100x20GP per month|
|Material:||Natural Linestone Powder, PVC, Stablizer||Thickness:||2mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm|
|Wear Layer:||0.12mm/0.15mm/0.2mm / 0.3mm / 0.5mm / 0.7mm||Backing:||Click System|
|Application:||Office, Home, Commercial, Hotel, Bathroom||Surface:||Coating UV( Matt/semi Matt/glossy)|
|Name:||Stone Look Vinyl Tile||Shrinkage Rate:||≤0.25%|
|Curling:||≤2mm||Feature:||Waterproof Wear Resistant Anti-slip, Waterproof, Anti-slip, Fireproof, Waterproof/self Adhesive/non Slipping|
spc plank flooring,
stone vinyl flooring
Flexible Indoor Usage SPC vinyl flooring tiles with Virgin&recycled PVC
As SPC flooring manufacturer with several years experience, Our flooring passed the world-class third-party SCS verification. Indoor Air Quality certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014V4.0. Environmental protection level up to EU standard. There are hundreds of design can be choosen from, including wood design, marble design, carpet.
An SPC vinyl flooring has several main layers.
1. Wear Layer – The wear layer is the top coating on the vinyl floor that is transparent. This adds scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl plank.
2. Vinyl Top Coat – Each SPC vinyl floor will have a thin layer of vinyl attached to it. This layer is waterproof and will contain the pattern, texture and look of the floor.
3. SPC Core – The SPC core is made by combining limestone powder and stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof core.
4. Attached Underlayment – SPC vinyl floors may or may not come with attached underlayment. These are usually included to help with sound reduction and add softness to the floor. such as EVA, lXPE or CORK.
We can offer you:
1. Factory direct price
2. Nice quality
3. Quick shipping within 15-20 working days
4. Small order welcome
5. Support full refund in case of bad quality
6. After-sales services
7. Support one-stop Procurement
|Name||Flexible Indoor Usage SPC vinyl flooring tiles with Virgin&recycled PVC|
|Size||6''x36'',7''x48'',1220*180mm,9''x60'',1220*145, 146*935mm, 148*1220mm, 178*1220mm and so on|
|Wear Layer Thickness||0.12mm/0.15mm/0.2mm / 0.3mm / 0.5mm / 0.7mm|
|Fire proof index||B1 grade|
|Installation||Click system/glue down|
1. Is PVC flooring waterproof?
PVC flooring 100% water-resistant PVC flooring that effortlessly withstands extreme humidity. Finesse is an alternative to traditional laminate flooring. It is the ideal flooring for wet rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens.
2. How long does PVC fence last?
twenty to thirty years
In fact, a vinyl fence can last for twenty to thirty years with ease. Most manufacturers do provide lifetime warranties on vinyl fences for this very reason. Even if the fence has been installed in a high-traffic area, it will remain standing year after year.
3. Is vinyl flooring OK for bathrooms?
Bathrooms and kitchens have always been the prime areas where vinyl flooringproducts are used. While vinyl flooring is not completely impervious to the rigors of these rooms, it is very resistant to water and easy to clean and maintain, making it a low-cost, low-hassle flooring choice.
4. What is the best thickness for vinyl plank flooring?
The thickest vinyl planks can be anywhere from 5 mm (0.20 in) to over 8 mm (0.31 in) thick. These planks cost the most, but they are also the most durable and usually look the most like real wood. Thicker vinyl is a good option if you have a thin or uneven hardwood subfloor, since it will smooth out imperfections.
Contact me right now, Free samples could be send out as request within 3 days!