Stable Dimension Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring With No Expands And Contracts
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|carton and pallet
|300 container per month
|Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring
|Vinyl Plank Flooring
|Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living Room
|4.2mm 4.5mm 5mm
waterproof luxury vinyl flooring,
water resistant vinyl plank flooring
Stable Dimension Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring with No Expands and Contracts
Vinyl Plank floorinig 20 times more resistant than WPC to impact. This makes them very resistant to dents, scratches, stains and damage. This long lasting flooring can be printed or stamped to match the look of natural stone and it is a great alternative. They are fast and easy to install — no need to grout or lay down tiles. The stone plastic composite flooring is made to be fast to lay down and takes less time. The materials and labor costs is way less than normal stone and this saves the consumer a lot of money in the long run.
Vinyl Plank Flooring Construction
- Wear Layer – The wear layer is the top coating on the vinyl floor that is transparent. This adds scratch and stain resistance to the vinyl plank.
- PVC DECOR FILM – Each SPC vinyl floor will have a thin layer of vinyl attached to it. This layer is waterproof and will contain the pattern, texture and look of the floor.
- SPC Core – The SPC core is made by combining limestone powder and stabilizers to create a dimensionally stable and waterproof core.
- Attached Underlayment(FOAM OR CORK) – SPC vinyl floors may or may not come with attached underlayment. These are usually included to help with sound reduction and add softness to the floor.
Vinyl Plank Flooring Specification
|Vinyl Plank Flooring
|Several hundreds of color for your choice
|4.0mm 4.2mm 5.0mm 6.0mm
|1210*170mm 900*140mm 1220*180mm
|0.3mm 0.5mm 0.7mm
|Painted V-groove, soundproof eva, soundproof cork
|Deep embossed, crystal, EIR, Hand scraped
|Waterproof Fireproof Anti-skid Anti-scratch
|Easy click to install/ Labor costs saving/Formaldehyde free
|Reisdential 25 years , Commerical 10 years
Advantage of use Vinyl Flooring Plank for your home
1. Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is 100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
2. Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
3. Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
4. DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
5. Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort. Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment, you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the sub-floor.
6. Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
7. Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can increase a floors price.
8. Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned with regular sweeping and mopping.