Kitchen Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring No Formaldehyde 100% Recyclable Material
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500SQM|
|Packaging Details:||Carton package or customizable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||300X20GP/per month|
|Thickness:||5mm,5.0mm,4mm,2-6mm,4.2mm||Wear Layer:||0.5mm,0.1-0.7mm,0.3/0.55mm,0.3mm / 0.5mm,0.3mm/0.5mm/0.7mm|
|Size:||6"x36" ; 4''x36'' ; 6"x48",6''x36'',7''x48'',9x48"etc,6''x36'' / 7.25''x48'' / 9''x48''||Function:||Decoration Material,Environment-friendly,Waterproof|
|Backing:||Self-adhesive,EVA/IXPE/CORK,Patented Click System,enhanced High Quality Backing,no-glue||Type:||Plastic Flooring,SPC Flooring,Engineered Flooring,100% Waterproof Embossed Loose Lay Pebble Vinyl Flooring|
|Usage:||Indoor||Click:||2G/2G,Valinge Click,Valinge Patented|
|Advantage:||Click And Lock Installation,Easy To Install,UV Protection||Installation:||Easy&Strengthened Locking System,Clicklock,loose Lay,Unilin Click/ Valinge Click|
waterproof luxury vinyl flooring,
waterproof sheet vinyl flooring
Waterproof Vinyl Plank Flooring for kitchen luxury vinyl plank no formaldehyde
1. Main Material: Environmental Friendly Polypropylene. Can be 100% recyclable, do not have any Smell, do not contain any heavy metal, waterproof, anti-ultraviolet.
2. Colors: Various Colors can be chosen.
3. Using life: For indoor suspended interlocking flooring, it can be used for 15-25 years
4. Performance: Reducing shock, delivers excellent traction and ball response.
High intensity: The excellent rigid and superior impacted surface is without any peeling.
Anti-aging: Good aging resistance, durable in all mechanical characteristics.
Quality: Hard quality, high intensity, and sheen, fadeless, environmentally friendly.
Design: The variety of colors and patterns, Natural wood(marble) grain: showing authentic wood.
1. Keep the floor without unevenness and curves.
2. Repair unevenness or cracks on the floor repairing products.
3. For perfect construction, you should get rid of dust, oil, and foreign substance.
4. For the wooden floor, check if all wooden board is fixed on the floor.
5. At least 24 to 48 hours, the products have to be kept in the place that construction will be made to make the temperature even.
6. The products have to be only used for the floor.
7. In the humid concrete floor, keep constant temperature over 15℃ for 48 hours to get rid of moisture before construction the floor has to be kept dry.
8. Adhesion power can be weakening of construction is made in low temperature(Lower than 15℃)
9. Division of 2 for rectangular products/Method of construction for the division of 3 cutting.
10. After taking out 1 piece of product, measure the part of the rest. and then cut it off with a knife by using other products for construction.
11. The products having arrow mark at the back of PVC tiles, has to be constructed by using identical direction.
1. Is vinyl flooring OK for bathrooms?
Bathrooms and kitchens have always been the prime areas where vinyl flooring products are used. While vinyl flooring is not completely impervious to the rigors of these rooms, it is very resistant to water and easy to clean and maintain, making it a low-cost, low-hassle flooring choice.
2. What are the disadvantages of vinyl flooring?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Vinyl Floors
Vinyl flooring is durable and stands up well to heavy foot traffic. It is comfortable underfoot and reduces noise, which can be important for owners with kids or pets. ... On the other hand, vinyl floors do not stand up well to heavy loads and can be damaged by sharp objects.
3. Does vinyl flooring add value to your home?
Hardwood floors can add up to 2.5% to your home value. ... If you're looking for a great way to increase your home value before a sale, hardwood flooring may not be the best way to go. Depending on the value of your home, installing vinyl or LVP could up your house value to the same rate for a lower cost.
4. What is the best thickness for vinyl plank flooring?
The thickest vinyl planks can be anywhere from 5 mm (0.20 in) to over 8 mm (0.31 in) thick. These planks cost the most, but they are also the most durable and usually look the most like real wood. Thicker vinyl is a good option if you have a thin or uneven hardwood subfloor since it will smooth out imperfections.
5. Is vinyl plank flooring expensive?
Compared to ordinary vinyl floors, luxury vinyl floors, as you might expect, are more expensive (still, much cheaper than hardwood or stone). While LVT floors cost between $4 and $10 per square foot, more often than not, standard vinyl floors will not cost more than $10 per square foot.
We can offer you:
1. Factory direct price
2. Nice quality
3. Quick shipping within 15-20 working days
4. Small order welcome
5. Support full refund in case of bad quality
6. After-sales services
7. Support one-stop Procurement