Moisture Resistant Marble Look Vinyl Plank Flooring Thickness 2 / 3mm Easy Maintain
European Standard Virgin Material 2mm Dry Back Plank Flooring UV Coating
As PVC Flooring manufacturer with several years experience, Our flooring passed the world-class third-party SCS verification. Indoor Air Quality certified to SCS-EC10.3-2014V4.0. Environmental protection level up to EU standard. There are hundreds of design can be choosen from, including wood design, marble design, carpet.
|Material||Virgin PVC or recycle PVC|
|Color||Thousands of colors for self adhesive pvc floor, or customize the color|
|Packing||Be packed in cartons or customized packing with logo|
|Design||As our Self adhesive floor designs or OEM/ODM are welcomed|
|Thickness||1.5mm to 3mm or customized|
|Surface type||Smooth/Texture/Embossed/Hand scraped etc.|
|Surface treatment||The surface of pvc floor with UV coating (Customizable can add Al2O3)|
|Usage||Self adhesive pvc floor is suitable Bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, office etc.|
|Payment||T/T,L/C(30 days), L/C(60 days)|
|Delivery||within 15 dys after receive 30% deposite before production|
1. Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
2. Water & Fire-proof with Anti-corrosion function safe and long life.
3. Anti-slippery, Slip resistance make it more suitable for kids & the aged family, dance room and badminton.
4. Anti-scratch & Stain repellent, High quality wear layer making it exceptionally stain and scratch resistant.
5. Easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force, economic choose for residential and commercial
6. Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical componet.
7. No need for transition strips, no underlayment required, Micro Bevel reduces minor issues with flatness of the sub-floor and add to a more realistic appearance.
8. We have Dry backing, Glue down, click joint type PVC plank and Tile for different demand, OEM available.
1. What are the disadvantages of vinyl plank flooring?
As with any product, there are disadvantages associated with vinyl plank flooring. However, if you have a large, open space, a glue down vinyl will be the best for your project. Vinyl plank flooring is very durable, however it is a softer material than most laminates, hardwoods and tiles.
2. Is vinyl flooring OK for bathrooms?
Bathrooms and kitchens have always been the prime areas where vinyl flooringproducts are used. While vinyl flooring is not completely impervious to the rigors of these rooms, it is very resistant to water and easy to clean and maintain, making it a low-cost, low-hassle flooring choice.
3. How long does PVC fence last?
twenty to thirty years
In fact, a vinyl fence can last for twenty to thirty years with ease. Most manufacturers do provide lifetime warranties on vinyl fences for this very reason. Even if the fence has been installed in a high-traffic area, it will remain standing year after year.
4. Is vinyl flooring better than tile?
Tile flooring is extremely durable. Because it is a harder material than wood or vinylplank, it is more resistant to scratches, dents, fading, and other types of damage. While wood-look tile can easily withstand everyday use, it can crack, just like any other porcelain or ceramic tile.
Contact me for more information, Free samples could be send out as request within 3 days!